Help Center for new Immigrant

Find answers to your questions related to Individuals & Business Tax, Immigration, Translation and Students Orientation
Student Loans for Green Card Holders
Green card holders in the United States are generally eligible to apply for federal student loans. As a green card holder, you are considered a permanent resident and have similar rights and privileges as U.S. citizens when it comes to accessing federal financial aid for education. Here's some information about student loans for green card holders: