Help Center for new Immigrant

Find answers to your questions related to Individuals & Business Tax, Immigration, Translation and Students Orientation
F-1 to Green Card, Everything You Need to Know
Transitioning from an F-1 student visa to a green card (permanent residency) in the United States is a significant step that allows you to pursue long-term opportunities in the country. Here's an overview of the process and key information you need to know: